The R. Cunningham Funeral Home and Crematory, Inc. is the sixth generation of family involvement and one of the county’s oldest businesses. Cunningham’s was founded in 1848 by Washington Cunningham, who was also a cabinet maker. The first location was downtown New Castle at the site of the Olde Post Office Complex. Our present location was built in 1960. In 2008 we added a crematory and are presently located at 2429 Wilmington Rd., New Castle, PA 16105 owned by Roger D. Cunningham and Michael S. Cunningham.